I love taking Grace outside, and she loves it just as much...if not more! The sun feels wonderful, the temperature is just right, and the leaves are a new item of utter amazement that Grace loves to observe. Turning them over and over in her hands, she looks at every color, every spine, and every vein of the leaves, and then when you think she's done...she WAVES it HIGH in the air!!!
I have to say thanks to a wonderful friend of mine who's name is Annette. She made this top for Grace, and it is finally fitting her! What a beautiful top, don't you all agree?!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)
I have been married to my husband, Brad, for 8 years, and we have a beautiful 5 year old daughter named Grace and a new baby boy named Levi! We are an eternal family and I'm so glad we get to raise our two awesome kids! I love learning from Grace every day as well as: homemaking, reading, provident living, and right now I'm finishing my education and will earn a Marriage and Family Studies General emphasis degree, which I can put to use with working in the foster care system, or social work, or even counseling!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)