Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gratitude Challenge Day 2

There is someone in my life that I can be so thankful for, and have to share about her. She is my best friend Ciara, whom I've known since second grade. Gosh that's been a long time! I am just so thankful that she has always been such a supportive friend, and never ceases to share her strong love of life with me. She has such a mothering instinct, and I can remember even from day one how loving she's always been, so nurturing. And now as we continue to grow together, and raise our daughters together, I still see, feel and gratefully accept that continuous love that she has.

I am so thankful my Heavenly Father sent me Ciara to be my friend, and I'm so glad we are still in each others lives, and will be forever on. She teaches me daily how to love stronger, laugh more often, and worry a little less each day. I love you Ciara!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)