Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I think I'm done

I really think I'm done with the gratitude challenge...I just don't have time to get on here every day and then think of something I'm thankful, especially since I heard some not so good news that has now really bummed me out. But don't worry, it's not about Grace.

Moving on to Grace... we met with a Physical Rehabilitation Doctor today and he said she's definitely developmentally delayed (duh) and that she's got some motor issues that he's keeping an eye on. I guess she's not flexing certain parts of her legs/feet like she should be, and so he's worried about walking issues. But we will go back to see him in 6 months and see if he notices the issues still. But he said that everything we are doing so far is great, and that I'm doing the most that, at this point, I can do. So that's good to hear...

A little plea for my all of four readers...please comment! Sometimes I really feed off the comments when I'm having a bad day. And if you all have any way of getting some more people to follow me that would be awesome. I would love to have a lot of people following, and having my support system growing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)