Gosh I feel like I've fallen off the face of the Earth! I haven't blogged in quite a bit, to me at least. Anywho...
So Thanksgiving was uneventful, which is always good! It was just the four of us for dinner, which I LOVED! Sometimes, catering to others is just to much stress. Grace liked everything but the turkey, (I think it was too stringy for her yet) and devoured a whole piece of pie by herself!
Of course Black Friday came, and me and the hubby went out and braved the crowds. If you were at Walmart, yes, I was the maniac woman carrying two huge boxes that were ATV's for children! All in all, Christmas, birthdays, and presents for future friends that have babies are all taken care of :) Sweet!
Today we went to get tons of flannel for the taggie blankets I am going to start making to earn money for the Microcephaly convention trip. I'm really hoping these things get pretty popular seeing as I've spent so much already for all the supplies. Plus, it would be good to go to the Convention and learn about my little one!
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)