Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Gratitude Challenge Day 3

I am so thankful for my husband. He is so sweet, and he is so patient with me when I'm having a difficult day. Before I was married, I felt like I would never find someone that would care about me, or love me the right way. But then I met him, and 1 1/2 years later, we got married. And now, almost 4 years of marriage, I've found my eternal companion.

What's funny about he and I is that we tend to balance each other out. If I'm really tired, he's awake enough to take on things that I was trying to get finished. If I'm sick, he's healthy, and cares for me so sweetly. And when I get so frustrated about Grace's issues and feel like I'm not helping her at all, he knows exactly what to say to me to help me feel better.

It feels so great to have a man, a partner, that understands me so well. Because sometimes, I don't even understand myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)