Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Dr. Appointments for Grace and our hectic schedule!

Wow. Today's been a day. Finding out about the house, finally doing the offer thing, and then having to come home and schedule a ton of appointments for Grace was too much for me! I cried! It is just exhausting making all these appointments, wishing she didn't need them, and then getting turned down for multiple appoints per day. Anyways, here's the schedule. It's kinda crazy.

Be sure to remember this is ALL in Utah!

November Friday 11th: Spina Bifida Clinic 8 am
  • neurology
  • urology
December 1st: Shriners Hospital for orthopedics at 8 am. Then 1:15 bladder pressure testing and 3 pm appt with Urology

December 5-8th:
5th: Nuerosurgery at 9:30
6th: MRI 12 pm
7th: Genetics 9:30
8th: Orthopedics 4:20 pm

I told you it was crazy. Luckily, we can stay at the Ronald McDonald house for the 11th one so we aren't getting up at 4 am to drive down there. Same with the 1st, and then the 5th-8th. That's a blessing for sure! The MRI is finally for her spine, and all hopes that everything is fine.

So, add that to everything else going on! We are never stopping! Our Elder Hildreth comes home December 16th, which, conveniently, is our anniversary, but the house is my gift so that's ok. Plus, I'd rather see him home safely than go somewhere else. Party with family some time after he comes home, Kailyn finishes school the 22nd, then we high tail it to CA for family time there!! Then I start school Jan 4th!!! Woo Whoo!! And Grace starts going to preschool then too! As well as all her other stuff...PT 2x week, OT 1x week, Speech 3x week, equine 1x week, and possibly swimming therapy 1x week. I'll be going to school MWF, from 10:15-3:45, so I still get to see Grace every morning, and I won't be home too late. I'm taking 7 classes, 4 online, 3 in class. Shew! Then I will be going to Mommy group for special needs children, and possibly starting a special needs music group too!

Remember, fingers crossed that the bank accepts without issue. And that would have been nice if it was by tonight, but tomorrow is fine too!

FINGERS CROSSED!!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)