Monday, November 14, 2011

Grace's PT Today!

WOW, I can't believe how well Grace has done in such a short amount of time! Today during PT she was definitely showing off for us, and I absolutely LOVED it! SHe finally did the "stink bug stand" like she's supposed to! This is shown in the videos below! I was so proud of her, and I think the best of the best was when she bent down, grabbed her toy while in squat position, and got back up to standing without much effort at all! Great job Grace!! In one of the videos, the first one I think, we are talking about a compression vest, which might help her feel more secure, thus helping her slow down as she's walking about. She just goes so FAST, and she's wobbly, unbalanced, and not really paying attention to her surroundings, so maybe the compression vest will help.
She was being a stinker in the above photo. I thought she was going to bend down without holding on, but alas, she held on.
Here she's on a roll walking and talking on her cell phone. Already a chatty Cathy!














This bottom video is the cutest!!! She's trying SO hard to run!! She gets going pretty fast, huh?


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)