Thursday, November 3, 2011

Grace's Airmail from Special People!

Sept 2, 2011

A super special friend sent Grace a super special gift on her super special day!!! Happy Birthday Grace from Keri and Jonathan!!!



Can you see the two she's holding? I am so glad I got this picture, so that now I always know it's for her 2 yr old birthday!

She was so excited to see the bright pink label on the box, and when I told her who it was from she lit up SO MUCH!!! I LOVED watching her pull everything out. I had to unwrap everything, and her favorite thing by far was the balloon!

Another set of special friends sent something else too!! Dado and Papa!! They sent her such a cute baby doll that cries, drinks her bottle, laughs and blinks it's eyes. Their friend made a hat and slippers for the baby, which Grace LOVES to take from the baby and try to wear herself! Doesn't happen though!


Aww, feeding the baby. She LOVES feeding the baby, and also sharing it's "milk" with herself!
I asked her to put the hat on the baby, so she tried and tried...finally...
She put the hat on the baby!
And then her silly morning look...patch and all :)

Then the last special friend is "Grandma" Angie!!! Keri's mom sent Grace a couple gifts too!! Shoes, a hard page book, and a soft book! She was SO excited to see the gifts!! She of course put her hands right into the shoes and walked them across the floor...silly girl!



Thank you all that sent airmail. It is enjoyed daily, and love the memories they bring us!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)