I'm so excited to be sharing this wonderful information with you all on Grace's 700th post of her life journal!
Without further adieu...
GRACE CAN SIGN HORSE!!! I am so excited because I showed her the sign about 2-3 times a week for about 2 weeks! I am so amazed that she picked it up so quickly! We went to a rescue ranch today and I said, "do you want to go see the horsies?" And she said, "horse?" and signed it twice! I could have cried.
Ok, the next news...she also knows the sign for cat, pears, apple, and water! And she signs all of them when I ask her if she wants them.. "Where's the cat?" "Do you want water?"
Beautiful Grace, just beautiful.
Some more news you say? Yes, there is more! Grace is NO LONGER at the high chair!!! I bought her a bench that turns into a chair, and so she now sits next to me at the dinner table AND LOVES IT! Absolutely wonderful.
She's growing leaps and bounds, and I'm so excited!
LOVE YOU GRACE!
Love, Mommy
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)