I'm SO excited to have finally changed Grace's blog background and picture!! I think it's so fun to go along with the holidays!! So here was the old one...
And here's the new one!!!
It was SO hard to get this picture because she was SUPER rambunctious...this one was actually taken as she was RUNNING around me in circles, giggling and screaming from excitement!! I've got about 30 pictures from this photo shoot!! Now she can't be pinched :)
Sweet girl!
Amanda
And here's the new one!!!
It was SO hard to get this picture because she was SUPER rambunctious...this one was actually taken as she was RUNNING around me in circles, giggling and screaming from excitement!! I've got about 30 pictures from this photo shoot!! Now she can't be pinched :)Sweet girl!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)