Sunday, March 25, 2012

Fun Sun Day!!

Here's sweet Grace in a super cute outfit :) Dado, this ones for you! Isn't it stinkin' cute?!!

She got caught munchin' on a "tip," so she had to give us a smile!

CHEESE AND TIPS!


What a fun day :) Here's some cute pictures to go with the previous post!

Helping Sissy do doody business!
Aw, watchin' Daddy's busy work.
I think this is just the most sweetest picture of Grace for the Spring season!
Brother busy at work raking the old/dead grass off.
Daddy's pulling out all the weeds :)
What should I do for this section underneath the house hangover?
The garden is on my right :)
This is the side by where our garden will be. That is Grace's #1 FAVORITE TOY. (The trampoline :))
See all that bark? That's gonna be our garden!
Look whats coming in!!! GREEN GRASS!!!

Aw, lovely day. Hope more follow!

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)