Sunday, March 4, 2012

Some More Pictures from her Photo Shoot!

She was absolutely the most insane girl I've seen her be in such a long time!! At first it was annoying because I couldn't get a shot, but once she started running around me in circles, it was just tons of fun trying to capture her in a cute picture!!
These first two are her running around me...she was going so fast it was hard to keep up! But then she got tired and decided to go take a rest....

Ahh....that's better :) Of course it was a super cute pose!!
And I love the one above too! How stinkin' CUTE!!
And then she was DONE with me taking her pictures, so off to bed she went in hopes that she would fall asleep quickly for church...that was 25 minutes ago and she's still awake!


Love ya baby doll.


Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)