Thursday, October 3, 2013

COLD COLD COLD!

No, not Grace!  No sickness for her, but my goodness is it cold outside.  It's only 7:56 pm and it's 38 degrees.  We went for a walk at 7 pm and we FROZE!!  It was also sort of snowing today too.  I would have to say it was more like ice crystals about the size of Epsom salt.  For our walk I had Grace in her snow jacket, snow gloves and a beanie my grandma's friend made for her, and I was in my down knee length jacket Brad bought for me last year and thin gloves.  Next time?  Grace will have base layers on, as will I.  Brad was just in a normal jacket but I'll bet he was freezing!

Anyways, today was therapy day.  3 hours of therapy for her which means 3 hours of homework for me.  And then lunch time, and then naptime (which didn't happen), and then play time!  We made her stay in her room until 4 pm in hopes that she would fall asleep but she didn't.  When I went in there she had pulled out her box of diapers and they were EVERYWHERE!  I tried to get her to clean them up while I was in there but she tried to push my buttons and so I left the room.  It was done within minutes!  Silly girl.  I tried to get some homework done while she was awake but I just feel so bad about ignoring her, so instead Grace and I played!  We worked on her shape puzzles for a while and she did so great at matching the pieces together.  But then of course she realized that I was watching and so she teased me and acted like she didn't know what she was doing!  Silly girl!!  Then we played with some playdough that Dado and papa had sent her in the mail and then dinner time :)  Daddy made dinner tonight and it was so yummy!  Angel hair pasta with a very yummy topping.  Here's what was in it: Mushrooms, wax yellow peppers, peppercinis, tomatoes, onion, bell peppers, teriyaki sauce and olive oil.  YUM!

All in all, a great day.  :)  I love it when Daddy cooks dinner!!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)