Today was a tough day. Mommy and Grace were both really bored and tired, and so we both were getting on each others nerves. Plus she never took a nap, and so that was really tough on both of us because she never gave in. So we took a really long walk, two times around the block. She was so tired from it! But she needed it. And she went down at 8 pm and went right to sleep. I will NOT be okay with her not taking naps!! AH! I want her to nap as long as I can possibly get her to.
Well, I'm done with the rest of the homework for this week, and so Saturday is open for whatever we want. There is a floor hockey church game at 7:30 in the morning, but I don't know if we will go. Then at 1 there will be a trick or treat party starting over in Hemming Village, which is a little shopping center. So we will skip nap and go to that, go on a horseback ride, trick-or-treat, look at all the pumpkins, and it's just going to be so fun! And then after that the ward is going to have a Harvest Dinner, and so we will go have potatoes and chili without me worrying about homework! Hurray!
All in all, a good ending to a tough day. We had a nice dinner together, just Grace and I, and we cuddled before she went to bed. She was a really good girl while getting her ready to go to bed, and then she went right down. Shew.
Goodnight.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)