Saturday, October 19, 2013

Fun with Family

We've been having a great time with family :)  Grace has absolutely loved having Gabe here to play with, and I'm so glad that they have this time together.  All the family has sat and talked for awhile, and it's just really great to be able to sit around, relax, and chat.  The time also seems to fly by so much faster, which is definitely crazy!  It came to be noon before I could imagine!  Grace got us up about 7:45 am and that wasn't too bad.  And after a little while Gabe came up to go potty and Grace was SO excited to see him!  From that moment on we played :)  Now the kids are in bed and we all are just relaxing.  I finished the rest of my homework and so I'm watching 19 Kids and Counting, and will be going on Pinterest in a few minutes to find some last minute ideas for preschool.  We will be having Grace's friend over for preschool, and his mom and I will be splitting teaching.  We will do this Tuesday and Thursday and will swap houses.  So I'm nervous but also excited.  Nervous because I don't know if I'm actually going to keep up with it and excited for obvious reasons.  

This evening Janelle and Arron have a meeting to go to so we get to have Russell, Devon and Gabe stay here and hang out!  Grace will enjoy that :)


That's all for now!


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)