I can't believe it's been so long since I've written. I'm into my third week in class and I'm really feeling the pressure. We've had days of smashing in play time, therapy, school time and me trying to get my homework done and that has left no room for blog time! Nothing much has changed around here and so that's why I'm not too worried about having missed. Today daddy, Skyler, Mariah and Ryan went up to Butte, Montana to visit Grandma and Grandpa Hildreth, and then they will all be going to the cabin. It will be a special weekend :)
I think the only thing new to write about is Grace is having a horrible time getting to sleep for naps. Now that we are using a toddler bed, she's all about getting up, out of bed, clearing out all 6 drawers of her chest of drawers, pulling everything out of her closet...oh, and getting naked too. Ug. I made her sleep in her pack and play and she still had trouble getting to bed. Finally at 3 pm she fell asleep. There is a party going on at the Farmer's Market that started at 4 pm but she needs her sleep! We'll go a little later since it doesn't end until 8.
She's having so much fun in gymnastics! It's wonderful to watch her walk on the balance beam, do somersaults, and run around having fun! It's hard to not want to get out the and have fun with her! She has a helper that goes out with her to keep her in line, but most of the time, she listens so well!
She's also doing great in school. Loves going, enjoys going to the library, and is just all around so happy to be there! Never a compliant.
Our girly is such a sweetie. I love her so much, as does the rest of the family.
Love you Grace girl.
Amanda/Mommy
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)