This week has gone by so fast and I can't even believe it! I looked at the date of my last post (Sun) and I just could not believe that it was already Thursday! So, lots of catching up to do.
Sunday: Church went well. She always loves going to class and so she had no problem heading off to stand with her class. I was so happy to hear that starting next Sunday we will be having Sacrament first rather than last. I like this more because Grace is happy right when we get to school, but once we've gotten to the 3rd hour she's just really tired and fussy. That's what happened this past Sunday and so shew...I'm glad to hear this. But what's not so fun is that starting in January, we will be going to church at 11 am. I really do not want to have to take Grace to that time because that means she won't be able to take a nap until after 2 pm. Oh boy.
Monday: Preschool! There wasn't much that we did since she didn't have therapy. Right before nap time a friend came over! Hurray! SO they all played for about an hour, we talked about starting preschool together (we'll start T/TH next week), and then we had a quick snack before they left. Nap time came and it was so nice. She went right down after a little while instead of staying up forever like she normally does.
Tuesday: Gymnastics!! She always has so much darn fun in gym. She did a great time on the balance beam! She was actually able to very slowly walk along the balance beam with only tow hands being held, rather than the "under the armpit" hold like she's had the last couple of times. So I was so excited!! And she did well with her somersaults, she did around jumps on the targets...it was so cute because she would walk around in a circle in place, and then she would jump. She's so awesome and she understood the concept of what she was supposed to do. She did run around a few times when she wasn't supposed to bit it has changed and gotten so much better since the first time. She is really understanding the concept and I'm happy. Oh, and she worked on the bar this time too! She held on just long enough to get her toes to be pulled up and tap on the bar. HURRAY!
Wednesday: School again! She got to go to the library today and got another book. Of course I forgot to send the book with her to school and so I had to go early, but that's ok. I didn't mind at all. I got to watch her walk back to class from playing in the gym and it was so cute to see her walking back with her class! I hid in the office so she wouldn't seen me and she just looked so big. Then I got to watch them go into the library. Gosh she's growing up so fast.
Thursday: Oh, that's today! She gets to go therapy today and while she's there, I will try to finish up as much homework as I can. There is a party tomorrow in the community for Halloween and I want to be able to take her for the full time without worrying about homework. I don't know what else we are going to do today. We'll see. She's wearing her butterfly costume today! She found it this morning and demanded to have it on. So, there we go! Miss Grace Butterfly! Oh, and she woke me up at 7:20 this morning!!! Want to know how I was woken up? SUPER BRIGHT LIGHTS were turned on. AH! It was so painful for my poor eyes...silly girl. But I don't really care :) Then she comes in with a quesadilla that daddy didn't finish and I forgot was on the counter. Silly girl!...Just now I realize that's why she didn't eat her breakfast bar! Anyways, that's all for now.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)