I can't believe the days have gone by so fast!! Already the middle of the week and no more school for Grace until next Wednesday! Today she got to have a Valentine's Day party with her class!! It was so great and she had such a wonderful time. Of course I didn't know it was today...I thought it was Friday. So when I went to drop her off and her teacher said, "Grace, did you bring your Valentine's Day cards?" AH!! So Brad and I raced out to Broulims and got cards, candies and a box of 10 100% juice containers and rushed back to her school. We were in the front office getting the cards taped to the candies and the receptionist was helping us and then off we went to her room...well, there are a LOT more kids then I thought! So we raced back to Broulims to get another box of juices and then got back to the school just in time :) Shew! We stayed to watch the class pass out cards/candy and it was so cute watching Grace! She had such a great time and I can tell she loves all the friends in her class. There was a little boy walking around and his name is Flash, and when she saw him she started following him and saying, "Hi, Flash. Hi!" And she was waving at him, too. So cute :) She's such a wonderful friend.
Oh, she went to gymnastics as well. It was a super distracting day because there is a preschool going on at the same time and they had the rainbow parachute out, but she did the best she could when it came to listening to her teachers. There was a little girl in the waiting area for the parents before class started...and I'm talking maybe 16 months old, if that. Grace went up to her and very softly pet her on the head, stroking her a couple times, and then softly pat her on the back and said, "Hi baby" really softly. It was so cute to watch her. She is the most gentle girly I've ever seen.
So I have a friend that let my try out some essential oils and pills that she thought would help with my mood swings. Well, I've taken them the past two days and I haven't had any problems! Now, I don't know if that's because I'm on my normal high for my bipolar or what, but I've actually enjoyed the past two days. So if this goes on for a while week I will most definitely be investing in essential oils/pills. Knock on wood! Grace has been super calm as well and so I know for certain that how she acts is because of how I'm acting. And this gives me even more of a reason to keep on these items. It's good so far!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)