I can't wait for summer just because Grace won't be sick! We are all sharing something...she has the runny nose and last night it was the bark cough, Brad has pretty much been sleeping non-stop because of feeling so rotten, and I've got the yucky nose and a slight sore throat. Darnit! Spring is March 20th and I can't wait for that.
She didn't get to go to school today because of the runny nose, so we hung out in bed for quite a while this morning and then was lazy around home. We had to run to the school to get a prescription and so we went to the track as well (while Daddy stayed home to sleep), and we walked 2 miles together. Grace was so fast! I didn't take the jogging stroller and so we just got to walk/run around together. It was fun.
Naptime was nice because I got some homework done and got in about a 5 minute nap, and then we went to Idaho Falls to get gas and go to Chuck-o-Rama for dinner. It was a nice day for all of us not feeling very well.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)