We had such a good, fun and exciting day today!!! Grace and I went to DI this morning around 10 am and after some wandering around, we bought a twin bed for her! Just the headboard and footboard set. It's absolutely beautiful, and Grace is SO excited! It has 4 posts which really makes it look like a princess bed, and she has to really reach hard to get up into the bed. But I put a stool in her room by her bed so that she could get up easily. It's so fun to see her so excited about a new bed! I can't count how many times she said "I have a BIG GIRL'S BED!!!" It was just so darn cute.
Other than DI, we didn't do much else today. It was a beautiful day but I really don't want Grace getting sick, and so we don't go outside very often. Grace got up from nap (she slept in her pack and play) around 4 and then we watched a movie together while I worked on some paperwork for a will for Grace. Then came dinnertime...peanut butter chocolate chip pancakes!! After this came some playtime! Grace and I played with her dollhouse for about half an hour and it was so fun because she's getting much better at "pretending" with the dolls. She makes them "tap, tap, tap" their feet as they are "walking" in the house, she has them hug/kiss, and one time she even put a dolls hand up to pet the pretend kitty without me even prompting her! I was so proud of her and almost cried. Ug, what a sappy mama :) After playing for a while we read together and then she got to watch Magic School Bus because I had an exam for psychology that was due by 9 pm.
Now it's 10:20 pm, Grace finally quieted down for the evening, I'm finished with homework, and we are probably going to get some ice cream and head to bed to watch a movie :) Tomorrow is church! And Grace is so excited about that!!
Amanda

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)