Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Back to Our Normal Schedule

We are finally getting back to our normal schedule.  It's really nice to be getting back to life without crazy Utah doctor trips, wedding receptions and other travels or whatever.  Grace went to gymnastics today and did so well!!  She did every single thing she was supposed to today.  I was so proud of her trying her best.  I am always so proud of her.  

After gymnastics we headed home and had lunch, and then I had an appointment at the same time Brad had an eye appointment and so she got to go with me!  She was such a good girl in the doctor's office and watched Pooh Bear while I talked with my doctor.  Just a check-up.  No worries!  

Naptime came, homework time came with that, and then we all went to Walmart after to just get out of the house and see other live people.  

Brad and Grace had a wonderful time cuddling while I did homework, and then she went to bed at 8:45 pm.  They were enjoying their cuddling so much that I wasn't going to push her to go to bed on time.  But now it's 10:20 pm and she's still awake.  Gr..

Silly girl.  I love her so much.

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)