Friday, February 7, 2014

So Busy

We are still so busy.  Grace has been doing well except for the fact that she's been undressing herself again during naptime and painting the walls.  It is so frustrating when this happens!  We have started using cool water when we have to wash her after this in hopes that she will understand that it is NOT fun to be washed with cool water.  I really hate that we have to do it but we have to find something that will work.  Grace loves going to school still and always asks what we are going to do.  She's getting pretty good at guessing what each day is going to bring!  And for the most part, she get's it right.  We went to the library and grocery shopping after preschool this morning and she got to get a cookie from the bakery!  She knows now that we will be getting a cookie when we go to the grocery store.  Today wasn't such a good day for shopping, though, because she was super fidgety and kept disobeying what I would ask her.  So for the first time ever she got a timeout in the grocery store!!


In the end, it didn't work.  She was still super rambunctious, touching all the groceries in the cart, and then looking back at me to see if I was getting frustrated.  We'll see if I take her next time!!  A while ago we pained snow but I don't know if I posted a picture of it so I will now!


So cute!!  All in all, it was a pretty good day.  Last night for dinner we had quinoa burgers and they were so amazing!  I cooked quinoa and then added tons of seasoning, bread crumbs, ground flaxseed, and egg.  Mixed all that together and made patties out of them, and we had these with double fiber English muffins smeared with avocado and a light spread of cream cheese.  It was fabulous!  Grace even loved it.  I made hers into scrambled eggs instead of a patty because I knew it would be easier for her to eat, and she wolfed it down so fast!  Tonight we had bison alfredo with egg noodles, sun dried tomatoes, peppers from the garden that were dehydrated, and we had broccoli on the side.  Grace is starting to enjoy eating "trees" and so I'm pretty excited about that.

Tomorrow is Saturday :)  I don't know what we will do but I know for sure that I've got homework that will need to get done.  We'll see what else there is.

Amanda





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)