Thursday, March 13, 2014

Busy Days

Well, yes, today is Thursday and I haven't written since Monday.  Darnit.  But oh well, I do the best I can.

Tuesday Grace had gymnastics and then home intervention therapy, and everything went well with this. G race did great with her bum drops, climbing up onto the vault and then jumping off, and when she went into the pit, it as so cute because one of her little class friends tried to help pull her out of the pit!

Wednesday she had school, and she was absolutely so excited about it!  Today was library day and I have to say, I think she likes this day the best out of all three school days.  We also have our weekly play days with Robert and Jordan, and this is another thing that Grace really enjoys!  It went really well this week, too, so that doesn't hurt!

And then there's today :)  Today was therapy day and Daddy got to take her to therapy so I could complete an online meeting for school.  She had so much fun and when he went to get her and they were walking up the front steps afterwards, it was so cute to hear her talking to Daddy as they climbed the stairs.  She is such a big girl now and I'm SO happy she's doing so well!!  After nap time Grace and I went on a run and I'm SO excited!!  I went 5 miles and it took me 1 hour.  Grace was in the jogging stroller and fell asleep after awhile, so I never had to worry about her trying to climb out or anything.  It was so fulfilling to actually get through that run, and I even went uphill past the school towards the Temple and then down Temple road (that's not what it's really called but I don't know the name of it).  Near the end of course there had to be a train blaring it's horn and it woke Grace up, but I'm really glad it didn't scare her.  Then quickly came dinner (mashed potatoes, pears, banana, broccoli and elk).  YUMMY!  And it was amazing to see just how fast the time went by!  Bedtime came while I was doing homework and Daddy was playing with Grace (Lincoln Logs) and it was so darn cute watching them play!  They made letters with the logs, Daddy showed Grace how to make a hat (made a square out of lincoln logs) and then turn it into a frame around her face.  I loved watching them, and it was really hard to focus on my homework.  And it was so great to see her actually putting the pieces together correctly and she kept going, "...and dis one goes here...and dis one goes here...and dis roof goes here..."  It was SO CUTE!  She was so focused on playing with Daddy and it was beautiful to see.

Ok, that's all for now.  It's 10:10 pm, I've gotten way ahead in my PSYCH 201 class so that I have less work in the coming weeks, and I have about 2.5 weeks left before all my classwork is open and...if I push hard, I can hopefully get done early so I can have that many more days of freedom!

Goodnight, all :)

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)