We are having a great time at Brian and Lisa's house!! That's why I haven't written in so long :) We left home on Thursday at 1 pm and headed up, and now it's 10 pm and we're settling down for the night. We leave tomorrow morning to go back to life, and it's a bummer that it went by so fast!!! Grace has had a great time but we've got to get her to go back to school and therapies and all that stuff, but I think she's getting sick! oh no! The darn weather and then probably her being around sick kids at school, it just doesn't help the situation.
We went to the circus with Lisa!! It was such a great time and will talk about it in another post, but for now, I figured I'd do a super quick recap. Circus, Hobby Lobby, late nights, bananagrams, super yummy food, playtime and lots more :)
All in all, it's been a wonderful visit. I've thoroughly enjoyed being here and can't wait to see the family again for Memorial weekend.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)