I can't believe how different the weather can be in one day. Grace went to school this morning and it was pretty cool! While she was at school I went to workout and I had to wear my jogging outfit. After I was done I still had to wear it back to the car because of how cold it was. I picked up Grace and then we came home for a little while. By then it was warm enough that she could be out riding her tricycle! We went to Walmart after a while and got Grace a helmet, elbow/knee pads and gloves so she can be so much safer on her tricycle. This thing tips if you sneeze towards it, so until we can find something better, this is what she's going to have to use.
Very quickly came lunchtime and then nap time, but hm...no nap today?! We actually headed out to Idaho Falls to run some errands, and so we had a super chatty, super tired and rambunctious girly that did all she could to stay awake! IT was a tough trip for her with how tired she was. But we finally got home about 4:30 pm and thankfully, she fell asleep on the way home, so she got her little catnap in. The rest of the evening went pretty slow and with no exciting things to do. Normal play, horseback rides, doll house and her Pirate kids show. Then cam dinnertime and bedtime! And now it's 9:49 pm and I'm writing on here! Tomorrow we don't have any plans...we'll see what comes. Going hiking would be nice but we'll have to see how the weather is. Supposedly it's going to snow tonight, so we'll see.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)