My girly just loves going through diapers during sacrament! We had to leave sacrament 3 times to get a fresh diaper on! Shew :) But I don't care. Everyone knows about Grace and how difficult it is for her to learn how to potty and so I don't worry about anyone and what they might be thinking. And then there was one more time during primary, but that's ok. It was fun seeing her in between her classes :) And she had such a great time in her primary class! She got a little card that her teacher made that says "I can be reverent during sacrament" and it has a little picture of a girl with moveable arms that makes her fold her arms for prayer. The next thing she got was a little booklet her teacher made that said "I can pray for others" and then it has all sorts of things that she can pray for in it. And then she got a bag with "Dear Heavenly Father...I thank thee...I Please bless...In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen." And then it has a whole bunch of little cut outs of pictures that Grace can pray for. Her teacher is so wonderful and has done such a great job with Grace!
After church Grace had raviolis for lunch and then off to bed she went! Now it's 4:20 pm and that little one didn't fall asleep until 3 pm, so I'm probably going to let her sleep a but later. All in all, a good day so far!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)