Today was a fun day because we went up to the college campus and took pictures of the kids! They got all dressed up and gave us a little fashion show and it was so fun! Grace really enjoyed watching the koi fish.
Grace has been doing such a great job at school as well. She loves her teacher, and she's already learned how to read 6 words! She has an aide and that's been helping a ton. She goes to school and puts her homework folder on the kiva, hangs up her backpack, writes her name on a name tag and hangs it on the wall, and then they have class time together on the kiva. From there they have centers time for an hour, and then the next activities depends on the day. Grace LOVES swinging on the swings at recess, and for the most part, that's all she does during recess. But sometimes she stays inside because it's just so darn cold and so she plays in the resource room.
Homework is sometimes easy and sometimes not. But who cares :) I'm all about her making friends and learning how to communicate more than what she's learning. I mean, I know learning is important but if she doesn't learn how to communicate, she'll be lost. I'm just so darn proud of her. This girly amazes me every day, and I'm so glad we're on this journey together. And she and Levi. Gosh they love each other!! To hear them giggling with one another, it's just sweet to hear. Levi loves having Grace around, and Grace is so sweet sharing toys with him, playing chase with him and following him around. There are times that it's a bit rough but that's the same with all siblings.
A good day today :) Now what to do this weekend?
Amanda













No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)