Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Sissy Coming

Wow, the trip for Sissy and Daddy coming from California is so yucky!  It has taken them 17 hours to get to Jackpot from Roseville.  Seriously?!  Grace REALLY wants to see sissy and holy cow, it's taking forever!!  So I let her watch TV to keep her mind of sissy and Elaine not being here, but she ALWAYS stands in front of the screen and that just can NOT be good!  So I put her fort in the way in hopes that she won't stand so close.  Hm...mommy wasn't very smart.



That didn't work.

And that got boring so then it was time to play with some potato skins.  I was getting potatoes ready for dinner anyways so I decided to let the kiddos play with the skins :)  Oh the things us mamas do to keep our kids occupied!




And then finally!!!!!



They got here!  Little Elaine is here!




Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)