Saturday, November 21, 2015

Sensory Time!

Grace got to have some fun today with flour and baby oil!  It didn't work out as well as I'd hoped because it didn't stick together very well, but she had fun anyways.  It was cute because she wanted to get up onto the table and sit there while she played.  I'm not so big on rules when it comes to things like that.  I don't mind if she sits on the table or makes a huge mess, and that's something that is so funny because a lot of parents hate it when there are messes.  But I know that is just part of Grace.  She's going to make a mess, and she's going to get her whole body messy, but I don't care.  I'd rather her satisfy her need for sensory input then to have to follow a ton of rules about staying clean, or not sitting on the table or whatever else.  Those things really don't matter to me.  

This girl matters to me.


Love you Grace

Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)