Sunday, November 22, 2015

What a Good Sharer

I know that might not be a word.  But she is so great at sharing with Levi!!  It's been from so early on that she's wanted to share with him, and what is extra special is that I'm not usually telling her to share.  I've seen so many kids blatantly keep things from their siblings and I just wonder what's going through their minds when they do this.  I remember being at a girl scout event with Grace and all the girls got to have donuts.  One girl was walking out with her family and her little brother was asking so nicely if he could have a bite.  The girl just ignored him.  So his mom told him that his sister would most likely share half with him.  Well, she ate past the halfway mark.  He got a little more whiny about wanting some, and the mom told him he'd get to have some.  Well, she ate the rest of it while ignoring him the rest of the time and just acted like it didn't even matter.  And the mom was like, "Oh well.  It wasn't yours anyways."  Seriously?!!  How rude!!  Grace has no problem sharing, and many times, she's wanting to share something that she shouldn't.  Today it was some of her lollipop and bread :)



I LOVE MY KIDS

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)