On Sunday it was such a beautiful day that we decided to go to the Civil Defense Caves. In the 4 years that we've lived here, we've never been to these caves, so finally, we went! I'll say it was an experience, that's for sure. It was so hard to get in there!! Grace and Levi had a nice time, and of course Daddy did as well. We stopped once we got deep enough that there was a large pile of rocks, but Daddy decided to keep going to see just how deep the cave went. The kids and I headed back to the entrance because, to be honest, I got a bit worried about being in there alone with two kids, so I was ready to head out!! It was a beautiful cave.
It was a wonderful family trip :)
Amanda





No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)