skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Baby Gender News
Well...long time coming but finally we are 29 hours away from knowing what our precious baby's sex is...I am walking on eggshells with so much excitement that I wish the day would just fly by, but of course I must also have the mindset of not wasting the day that you have. So it's tough to balance my excitement with my desire to have the best experience with the day at hand! But oh boy...it's on my mind every second! I am thinking girl; hoping I can use the half of my huge trunk that is filled with girl clothes, and Brad is thinking Boy just so that we don't agree on the sex! So we shall see...29 hours and counting! I have to drink 32 ounces of water between 1:15 and 2:15, making sure that I am done with all 32 ounces by 2:15, and then my appt is at 3:15. I hope I don't sneeze between then!!! Wish us luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)