Saturday, April 11, 2009

Baby KICKS!!!

Well, I was sitting here reading my responses to blogs and scoping out other blogs, and I kept feeling things on my stomach. So I leaned back and lifted up my shirt and saw a super big kick!!! Wow it was awesome!! Of course, it only went about 2 cm up from the level of my stomach but I absolutely saw it!! It was an amazing thing to see! I have been feeling it the past week or so, and felt it earlier today really hard after having lunch with my grandparents, but didn't look then because we were visiting together and that would have been crazy to yank my shirt up and my pants down to see my belly! But this is the second super kick, and I've been feeling the flutters this past week...I absolutely love it!! Thank you Lord for this blessing inside of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)