Well, this past week has been wonderful, as usual. We got the garden planted just in time because the rain came, which I'm happy about! Not only does it mean that the garden gets watered, but that my allergies go away!! So it's been wonderful for me. But of course, this morning...the flat tire! Brad left for work and called me letting me know my car looked crooked...well, my tire was plum FLAT! I was like a fish out of water...don't know how to fix a flat and he had left for work. It's amazing to see how small things are thrown into your life to help you learn to help yourself, and especially to appreciate others. I say appreciate others because while I was frantically looking at the E-tran bus schedule (I had a dentist appt to get to) I heard the garage open, and he walked through the door!! Oh my night is shining armor!! He had come back and fixed it for me!! He said he couldn't leave his "damsel in distress!" I feel like when life gets too easy, there needs to be things thrown in the mix, just to let us know that there are things that need to be learned. Never are we to just skate by and let the days waste away; which I learned today. Also, I learned that you must listen to your promptings that you get. I had heard a weird sound for the past two days while driving my truck, but it really sounded like a bag stuck to my wheel and so I didn't think much of it. That was for two days...now I know...next time, check out what the sound is!! So everyone reading...take my advice!! Listen to the promptings, and always try to learn something new in each of your days that pass. I'm glad for the flat tires...for the things in life that help me to learn good lessons and to realize the things that other people do for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)