Monday, April 20, 2009

Brain Surgery and Multiple Sclerosis

So I recently found out that my mom had brain surgery. Yeah! Crazy, huh? I haven't had contact with my parents and brother for certain reasons, and then all of a sudden I get a call from her. She lets me know she's in the hospital after having brain surgery, and that the brain tumor she had was bigger than the doctors thought and was also connected to her brain stem, and so they had to remove it! Amazing what your mom chooses not to call you about...even though I told her to call if there's something super important or life threatening. Anyways, I went to visit her at the hospital and was glad to see she was doing well despite surgery two days before. After talking with her and being about ready to leave, I find out from her that my brother has an MRI on the 29th because he might have Multiple Sclerosis. Wow...what news! So it's now pretty much a hurry up and wait game to see if she will let me know what's going on. And to see if that's what he really has, or if he just sits around to much playing video games. Harsh, I know, but I also know my brother...we'll see...hopefully prayers will help with a miracle or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)