Thursday, April 30, 2009

Camping in the Rain

So, for one of the classes at the college, we are going backpacking/camping for the weekend. Of course, two weeks before this weekend when we were meeting, the professor said "it's not gonna rain! Are you crazy?" Well, I must have been because it's going to rain the whole weekend we are there...ug...so we either wear cotton (which is like a sponge) or buy something called poly propylene clothing that I have NEVER seen before!! Yikes!! I hope that it's going to be a little fun at least! I just hope that if it gets to be too much for Brad's back, he tells me! Yeah, so check back on Monday or so if you are interested in an update on how the trip went. We leave Friday morning and come back Sunday night...oh boy...here goes nothing! We had a two man tent from the professor, but it was full of mold so we are now using the kid's single person tent...for two of us! We'll see how that goes. Brad fits...when he not only lays diagonally but has his head 6 inches into the side of the tent. Oh sheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)