I just have to say that I'm so excited about what Grace did today! I was getting ready to feed Grace breakfast this morning and I asked her while signing the word eat, "are you hungry? Do you want to eat?" And then Grandma did the sign, and then Grace did!! And then later, when we were wondering if she wanted more, I said, "you want more?" And signed the word, and so did she!!! HOLY COW! This is so wonderful. I am so excited. So now that's dog, more, and eat. WOO HOO! Oh, and of course bye bye, hello, and she blows kisses. Good girl Gracie.
I'm so sad to say that my friend's little one year old grew her wings last night. After a fight with leukemia, she went to see her Heavenly Father. For privacy purposes, I won't put their names, but if you could all just think of them for a bit in your busy lives.
Delicious and Simple! 3 Dutch Oven Dinners
5 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)