Friday, January 4, 2013

Friday Already?!

This has definitely been a weird week.  It's gone by so fast, and so it's weird to see that the weekend is already here.  Two more days and then my college online courses open up!  I'm hoping that Grace understands that school is very important and that when Mommy needs to do homework, that she needs to let me do it :)  But I know she'll be great!  I have two hours Tuesday/Thursday to do homework while she's at school, and if she gets into BYU-I preschool again, that will be two hours every morning!  I can tell she's getting back into her schedule of being home, all except her naps.  She's still keeping herself away.  Oh, and do you want to know how I found her this morning?  Stark naked!  Little stinker took off her footie pajamas and her diaper...and yes, I forgot to put a onesie on her.  Oh well, she got to take a swim bath with Daddy, so she was happy!  What are we going to do today?  Nothing big...clean the house, make bbq beef for dinner with croissants, and organize the food storage room.  Grace can help with the first two, but we've got mason jars on the low shelves in the food storage room that she'd just love to push off!  Oh, and laundry.  She really likes to help with that, too.  Her favorite thing about laundry is pushing the buttons!  

Well, that's Friday for us.  Nothing big, and nothing exciting.  Just a normal day in our household.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)