Thursday, January 10, 2013

Wednesday was a Calm Day, and Thursday was a Cold day!

Well, there wasn't much going on Wednesday.  No therapy, no school.  So we just hung out at home.  Plus, it's so darn cold that we can't go outside or we'd freeze!  It is fun to see the snow falling from Grace's window, which is what we love to do when there's a lull in time.  This was the super crazy busy day when we were scheduling everything for Spina Bifida clinic, but then we needed up not even going because of the crazy weather!  By the time we were 30 miles out of town, it was a white-out with super slick roads.  We passed 5 cars that had gone off the road, and the 6th one we saw we were able to pull over and help her off the side of an off-ramp.  We almost didn't get it, but at the last second, after we put our truck into 4-low, we got her out!  I'm glad we ended up coming home.  We had called Brad's dad to have him check the weather and he let us know Salt Lake was going to get 10 inches of snow today!  Shew!  I'll stay home, catch up on my blog, do some homework, and be safe :)  Now she's napping (since she didn't get to sleep until 2:00 pm).  And now, as I'm writing, I hear my sweet girl moaning in her room, ready to get up and be goofy the rest of the day.  

Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)