I had a lot of fun today with you Grace! Daddy and brother Skyler went to Montana to take care of some business, and so you and I got to be together today! I took you to therapy, and then Kelly, your new play at home therapist came over. After that, we just had to have some fun! We went to Walmart and got a Pepperoni pizza, apple juice, and chocolate ice cream. :) You ate almost 2 small pieces of pizza all by yourself! And you really enjoyed the apply juice. I don't let you have it at all because it's SO horrible for teeth, but I watered it down and then we brushed your teeth REALLY well. I enjoy spending time with you so much my sweet girl.
After you went to bed I made sure to get the rest of my homework done, and now I'm writing in your blog while I watch a movie.
I love you so much sweet girl :) You and your daddy are my everything, and I am so happy that I am your mom!
I love our girl time!!
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)