Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Sick Again...

Darnit..Grace is sick again.  We had a great day and all, with her going to preschool and then having her play therapist over, but she woke up from nap stuffy, coughing, and having a bit of trouble breathing.  I'm so tired of my little bit getting sick all the time!  It's hard on her little body!  Tonight by 6 pm she was laying down over and over again on the floor, saying, "ni ni."  I felt so bad for her and wished I could have put her to bed, but she did well staying awake.  Dinnertime was a bit of a struggle since she was so tired, but she got enough to be satisfied!  After a nice warm bath, I tucked her into bed 2 minutes before 8 and she was quiet right then!  Usually I hear her in there talking to herself, sometimes jumping, but this time...nothing!  No more preschool or therapy for my little one until she's better. 


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)