Thursday, January 10, 2013

Preschool Changes

Well, since there has been some scary things going on in the world, Grace's preschool has made some changes in how parents are to drop off their children.  We used to take the kids through a back door that leads right to the preschool room, which I can see how is a BAD IDEA!  But now we are to take the kids to the front of the school, and wait in the lobby.  The teachers will then walk down and pick up all the kids at the appropriate time.  I think this is so much better!  I'm so glad that they decided to change the procedures to drop off the children.  It makes me feel a little less worried, even though I still have a heart flutter every time I drop her off.  Just the idea of something happening to my sweet pea makes me tremble.  But I need to just remember to keep breathing, praying and believing that she will be safe.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)