Gosh the two days went by so fast! To tell you the truth, I can't really remember what we did! Oh, that's right! The guys were in Montnaa on Saturday until the evening dealing with some family stuff, so Grace and I got to hang out together! Then on Sunday the three of us went to church and Skyler went to church with Ryan. After that we had our family friends come over for dinner, and their kids watched the Superbowl with Skyler while the rest of us visited upstairs. This weekend definitely went by so fast! Already Monday and back to homework I go! So far we've made it to the computer. I'm typing this up while Grace is sitting next to me watching Sid the Science Kid! Today I will definitely be doing a lot of homework so that it doesn't drag on through the week, and I'm really hoping to get some more skiing in. I just wish Grace's feet were big enough to wear the boots for kid skiis because I would SO take her up with me! I would have so much fun trying to teach her to ski. But I'm thinking that she is a bit too developmentally behind to figure out how to move and keep her body the right way. So I'll wait for next year!!
Well, Happy Monday!
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)