Hi Grace!!!
Today was such a good day! You had your Valentine's Day party at preschool today and it was obvious you had so much fun. You also came home with a bag full of goodies, a heart that you decorated with sticker hearts, and a Valentine's Day HAT!
Hi Everyone! Looking so serious.
But then you bring out the treats and the smiles come out!!! These are for her classmates and teachers.
I helped Grace write her name on each one of them, and we started a few days early since she didn't have enough attention to do more than 2-3.
Since I had her pose with the Krispies I had to give her one!
But then you bring out the treats and the smiles come out!!! These are for her classmates and teachers.
I helped Grace write her name on each one of them, and we started a few days early since she didn't have enough attention to do more than 2-3.
Since I had her pose with the Krispies I had to give her one!
Then we had some play time, nap time, therapy time. At therapy you took rice krispie treats to the secretary and your therapists, and they were so happy. You had a hard time giving it to Sarah, your speech therapist, because you didn't want to give your snack away!!
Tonight was really nice, too! Skyler took us out to dinner for Valentine's Day! That was so sweet :) We went to Pizza Pie Cafe and they had a sugar cookie pizza. I didn't have any, though, because I was so full. You had TWO PIECES OF PIZZA!!
After we got home, you went to bed and then we read scriptures..me, daddy and brother Skyler. I'm so happy that he is here, and so are you. He had a great experience with reading his scriptures, and I am so happy that he is changing his life and being happy again.
Love you Grace,
Amanda



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)