Well, we are home. We bought tires because I thought it would be horrible weather like it was on the way to Montana but it was beautiful weather the whole way home. Figures!! Oh well, though, we needed new tires anyways.
Here's pictures of the weather on the way...
And here is our little Grace having fun in the back seat!
When she was doing this with her blanket, she was saying "See, Mom...see Mom...see Mom..." over and over and over!!! She was extremely talkative, pretty much nonstop the entire trip! She only fell asleep when we were about 45 minutes away from Brian and Lisa's house.
After we got there Grace got a super fun gift from Aunt Lisa and Papa Brian!
This is so cool! Thank you guys so much :) Grace absolutely loves this and uses it pretty much constantly. It comes with books that you read and push the buttons along with it when the picture of the button comes up. A great gift for Grace.
We had so much fun!! Daddy, Devon and Brian went skiing while Lisa, Grace and Mommy stayed home and had so much fun.
Mommy and Lisa did a ton of this....
...while Grace did this....
Ok. I helped with it but this is pretty much what she was always doing. Playing with blocks, the animals, tons of toys in a box Lisa has for the kids that come play, watching cartoons, playing with Devon's dog, Ellie, and so much more!! Oh, and we went to the circus but I'll make a post specifically for that.
One of the days we had a girls day we went to the mall! It was a lot of fun. We had Chinese food for lunch from a super yummy place and then Grace got to play in the kid's play area for a while.
We had a fun time walking around the entire mall, and Grace really enjoyed the Build a Bear Workshop!
I so would have gotten her a bear but those darn things are so darn expensive. I'll probably have her make one sometime but at this point...shew!
Here she is playing in the play place! I like this area because they are soft play toys instead of being super hard like playgrounds outside.
She really likes this ladybug, as do I. She had a great time playing :)
Well, that's all for this post!! On to the Circus!!
Amanda











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)