Grace got to 106 degrees this evening when I went and got her out of bed from her nap at 5 pm. Daddy gave her a bath and some Motrin while I called the doctor and the nurse I talked to said to take her to the hospital. So off we went. By the time we got there and had the nurse checking her out, she was back down to 98 degrees. Gosh made me look like a liar. But when the doctor came to check on her he noticed she has strep, so we were able to get a shot of penicillin for her. That's much better than Grace having to take 4 pills a day for 10 days. I doubt we could have gotten a shot for her from the pediatrician, so all in all, I guess it's good that we went to the hospital. Gosh this poor girl. When she gets sick, she gets SICK. I'm tired. This time I was really bothered and saddened because of how sick she was. Ready for bed and it's only 8:16 pm.
Grace is watching Caillou. She got some special candy from Daddy for being a brave girl and she got some stickers from the nurse so everything is better now. She's such a trooper.
Love you, Grace. So does Daddy forever.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)