Today Grace got a present in the mail from a friend in California! It is a 3 color sidewalk chalk paint set. It just so happened that Grace had a friend over playing today, and he was still over when the present came in the mail. So I figured it would be fun if they played with it together! Oh boy was it fun :) That's the fastest we've received a gift (an art one) and it's been completely used up. Pictures!
It was so cute to see them laying on Grace's trampoline and listening to this card. This card is from Grandma and Grandpa Hildreth and it sings a song from the Tangled Movie. They would lay there giggling at one another and it lasted for a few minutes!
And then the gift came in the mail and both kids were SO excited to open it!!
I asked Grace to show me her present because I wanted a picture and her friend said, "I want to be in the picture." So of course I let him! Thank you to Keri and Jonathan for the present. Grace loved it, as you'll see below.
Off we go to paint. She shared with her little friend that had been over and then his sister came over, so she painted with them as well.
And then it got boring just painting the ground, so of course she had to paint her face, arms and legs as well!
And here is the beautiful artwork. See how far it goes down the sidewalk? She chased her friend and they painted that far down. It was pretty cute :)
And here's a close up of mainly her work. All the long, straight lines are her friends, whereas hers are the clumped up parts where she enjoyed sitting and painting rather than always up and moving like him.
All in all, a wonderful present. This girly absolutely loves art and I really enjoy appealing to her senses by getting her art supplies. There are lots of parents that would freak out about their child getting so messy or always needing messy sensory play, but I'm not that mama. I LOVE that she makes messes, gets dirty, and does' freak out about being dirty like I know other kids do.
Love you, Grace!! And thank you again Keri and Jonathan!
Mommy







No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)