Poor little girly is sick. She went to school perfectly fine, and then when I went to pick her up she was pretty hot. I thought she was just hot because she had her snow jacket on, so we headed to gymnastics. That's when I realized it was more sickness than just her being hot. She wasn't wanting to be involved, would sit a lot, zoned off, and just wanted to be held on my lap and cuddled. Her face was a bit pale and her eyelids were a very soft purple, which is our way of knowing she's tired. So we headed home, had lunch...well, 2 bites of her grilled cheese sandwich, and then she was off to bed. She played for a little while and then slept until close to 5 pm. She was tired! This is how today went as well, except we didn't go anywhere. We were home all day, went on a walk this morning around the block, she slept her normal nap time (until 3:30 pm), and then she got to hang out with Daddy while I was in school. We had dinner when I got home from class (chicken spaghetti) and then went on another walk. Mama likes getting out. Grace was so cranky and tired that I pushed her in the stroller so she wasn't too whiny on the walk. And she had a tough rest of the evening but we waited until 7:30 pm to put her to bed, and she went right to sleep. Poor girly. It is always so tough on her when she is sick. I hate seeing her sick, and I hate that it takes such a toll on her as well. Daddy is getting over a bug and mommy is getting sick (I have a scratchy throat and have felt gross this whole day), so we are all sick buddies together!
Now is just a waiting game to see if this is "hand foot mouth," which is going through her school now. Yuck.
Amanda
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)