Saturday, September 27, 2014

No More Sickness!

I'm so excited that Grace is healthy and well.  But the poor girl doesn't get to go to school until the second week of October because we are now on Harvest Break!  I feel like Grace just got back into school and now she's back out.  But that's ok because we'll get to have some fun at home together.  October is always exciting because of pumpkins, pumpkin pie/cookies, the leaves falling off trees, and what's the best (well, other than pumpkin), PUMPKIN PATCH!!!  We are going to be going to the pumpkin patch soon :)  But anyways.  Yesterday we didn't have much to happen.  Grace still didn't get to go to school but she was healthy at that point.  We played and had fun together.  Today she was definitely feeling better and so I took her with me to a dinner the church had tonight.  I wasn't going to stay for the women's general meeting because I don't think she would have lasted two hours, but she and I had fun with taco salads.  It was so cute because she would grab tight to the back of my skirt and hang on for dear life so she didn't get lost!  She was such a good listener, stayed with me, and did her best to eat.  She just wasn't really into the food, and she didn't even eat the whole brownie!  Then she and I watched a movie together and then she went to bed at 8 pm and went right to sleep!  

Some cute/good things about today:

Daddy and Grace had a great time playing together.  I put out some new activities on Grace's shelf and she and daddy played and played for about an hour.  They played with magnetic dolls and changed their clothes, read books, played with her matching pie (it has fruits in it that are different colors and tweezers to use for fine motor skills), drew on her drawing board, and so much more!  It was adorable to see.

Grace went potty TWO TIMES in the potty!!  Both numbers.  She was so proud of herself and I am so proud as well.  What a good girly.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)