Monday, September 15, 2014

School Day!

Today is Monday, and that means school day :)  It was a bit hard for me to get out of bed today because it was just so cold in the bedroom and I was so comfortable!  But I heard the little girly in the monitor so it was time to get going.  We had our morning routine, she went potty in the toilet (both of them), we had some breakfast and then it was off to school.  She tried going potty again at school with no luck.  It's so nice that we are trying but for whatever reason, she's fighting it SO much.  I just can't tell if she's pushing this idea away because of the fact that she wants to be lazy and still go potty in a diaper, or because she's really not ready.  It's hard.  It's like, does she fight dressing herself because she's being lazy and knows that I will do it if she takes too long?  Is she doing the 5 year old "You've done it for this long, so keep doing it mom."  Or is it because she's genuinely having some emotional issues?  Hm...I have no idea.  Anyways, she was happy to be at school so that's great!  Here's girly :)


She ended up at the dolls but it was only for a minute or two...she realized there was water in the sensory table and off she went to play in there!  And probably for the whole preschool time as well.  Silly girl.  We've got a busy day ahead of us...after school is gymnastics, and then grocery shopping, and then nap time for her while I clean the house and then make some freezer meals.  What I should be doing is homework but the program is SO packed with people that it isn't even loading!!  

Anyways, that's our day so far :)  Daddy comes home from the cabin today so Grace will be happy.


Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for messaging me! I love to hear from those that have visited :)